In a nutshell
"Naru" (as a stand-alone platform application)
"Naru EDU" (educational version of Naru)
"Haastepeli" (stand-alone game)
- Naru - and therefore all products that are build on Naru - are built with Unity-software and use a Unity service called "Analytics". Analytics is used by Naru-platform to collect anonymous information on which games users play, which parts of the game users enter and which errors they occur etc. Naru uses COPPA-compliant version of Unity Analytics.
- Naru doesn't store or collect any user-specific device- or user information.
- Some Naru games might prompt for personal information like nicknames or names. In case this information is shared with other players, the game will show a warning before the game starts.
- Some multiplayer games (=games using multiple devices, does not apply to multiplayer games played on one device) might prompt for personal information via input fields. If this data is used across many players during the game, it's stored on Naru-server. In these cases, the information is permanently deleted from servers within the maximum time of one week.
- Some games use location data to provide gaming experiences. User is always prompted for permission for location tracking before doing so. If the game shares the location data, location data is stored on the server. Same data deletion rules mentioned above apply to location data.
- Data within the game is not coupled with device-specific information and no device-information is gathered. Any multi-player game data (user-prompted data like names or location data) is anonymous, unless players type in their real names. In these cases location data gathered during the game can be technically coupled with the users location during the game. All game session data is deleted within the time mentioned above.
Third party tools used by Naru-platform
In addition to the regular Unity services (including but not limited to Analytics and In-app purchases), some Naru-content provides features that use following content:
- Device location: During the game, location might be stored on the server. However, server data doesn't contain identifiable user information, unless user provides such. This might occur in games that use both user-prompted textual content and GPS location. Naru only uses location during the game.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at www.platonicpartnership.com.